This is the revamped version of the original LEUCHTTURM1917 Bullet Journal made through a collaboration with designer and bullet journal enthusiast, Ryder Carroll.
This new version is similar to the original, except that it now includes a heavier paper stock (120gsm instead of 80gsm) plus some well thought out extras to guide you through your bullet journalling journey.
Notebook dimensions are the same as previous except the spine is now wider due to the thicker paper. Covers are available in black plus one seasonal colour each year. The logo is embossed on the front cover.
- Grid Guide (front inside cover) to help you design your page layouts
- Key with blank space for you to customize
- Intentions page - to record you purpose for the book
- Index - now in dot grid to give more flexibility
- Crisper internal pages - bigger margins and centered page numbers
- Page status marks and other subtle marks to improve efficiency
- Removable Pocket Guide
- Sticker sheet with months and days to quickly set up pages
From the original Bullet Journal ...
Bullet Journalling is a more customizable and forgiving way to stay organized. Instead of using a dated diary, you create your own journal with dates and actions items that you can tailor as you go along.