Reduce waste, save money and stay healthy with this reusable and hygienic, stainless steel lunch box from PIONEER. 100% BPA free, this food flask uses double walled, vacuum insulation technology to maximise heat retention, guaranteed to keep food and beverages hot for up to 4 hours, and cool for up to 8. While many cheaper products on the market use foam insulation, our vacuum technology is tried and tested by CATRA (Cutlery and Allied Trades Research Association), beating its biggest competitors by retaining more heat within a four and eight-hour period.
The extra wide opening has a diameter of 12 cm making it easy to fill, clean and eat from with plenty of space for normal sized cutlery. The unique, easy grip handle ensures opening and closing the flask is simple and secure, with a removable, rubber seal which aids insulation and prevents leakages.
Constructed with the finest 18/10 stainless steel, these vacuum lunch boxes are available in four contemporary colours and two handy sizes, with our larger 1.5 L flask incorporating an extra storage compartment to separate hot and cold foods for example soup and salad.
Promoting environmental responsibility is an integral part of our vision at Pioneer. It’s the driving force behind our desire to make our products as durable and hard-wearing as possible. We want to encourage our customers to integrate our mealtime and beverage solutions within their daily routines, rather than relying on single use plastics which are rarely recycled properly. A truly functional, leak-proof and unbreakable product which will make your life easier and help the environment at the same time!
Top tips to get the best results from your Pioneer flask:
1. Pre-fill before use for about 3 minutes to maximise heat retention... Use hot water for hot drinks, or cold water for chilled drinks. Never use a microwave or conventional oven to pre-heat your flask!
2. DO NOT overfill your flask. Always leave a sufficient amount of space in the neck to fit the stopper.
3. Although this flask is dishwasher safe, hand washing is highly recommended
4. To clean your flask, use warm water and washing-up liquid after use. Rinse thoroughly with hot water. DO NOT immerse the flask in water and be sure to dry thoroughly after washing or leave to drain.
5. To remove difficult stains, fill your flask with hot water and add one teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda. Leave the lid off and soak your flask overnight. Rinse thoroughly before use.
6. Please ensure that the silicone gasket is attached and fixed securely in place to prevent leakage and maintain the product’s leak-proof abilities.
Established in 1945, Grunwerg is an award winning manufacturer and supplier of quality housewares and catering products still run by the Grunwerg family in the steel city of Sheffield. Specialising in premium stainless steel products, the Grunwerg range remains the product of choice among professionals and renowned chefs in the food industry.